GDCP Forms and Publications


Refund Application*
Retirement Application

Tax Forms & Information

Special Tax Notice for Lump Sum Distributions
Federal Income Tax Substitute Form W-4P*
State Income Tax Substitute Form G-4P*


Other Forms

Retiree Change of Address Form*
Retiree Pension Direct Deposit Form*
Inactive Member Change of Address Form*

*You can perform these transactions online! Click to log in to your account or register for a new account.


statisticshandbookboard meeting dates