Thursday, October 24, 2019
Join us for a Webinar!
As part of National Retirement Security Week (NRSW), ERSGA is holding our second annual Webinar-a-thon! There are webinars scheduled throughout the day on a variety of topics.
- 9:00am – New Plan Overview: 30 minutes
- 10:00am – Peach State Reserves Overview:
Overview of 401(k) and 457 savings plans.
- 11:30 - “I’m Only a Bill” – The Retirement Legislative Process: A guide to how the laws for all plans are created and changed in the Georgia General Assembly. 15 minutes
- 12:00 - PSERS Overview: 30 Minutes
- 1:00 – Forfeited Leave: Explanation of Forfeited Leave and application to Creditable Service for retirement. 15 minutes
- 1:45 – Data Integrity for Employers: Importance of Data Integrity in monthly file uploads. 15 minutes
- 2:30 - Getting Your Affairs in Order - ERS New Plan: Planning information for ERS New Plan members for the event of a member death while in service. 15 minutes
- 3:30 - Self-Service Portal for Active Members: Explanation of available online tools for Active Members at ers.ga.gov. 15 minutes
- 4:00 – GSEPS Overview: 30 minutes
To attend a webinar, you can register from our Events calendar.