We’re glad to have you as a member of an ERSGA plan.
For more information about your retirement benefits, including an overview and plan handbook, choose your plan from the Plans heading above.
To find out more about saving with Peach State Reserves, select Peach State Reserves from the Plans menu above.
To confirm that your beneficiaries are up to date, access your account here.
We look forward to partnering with you in meeting your retirement goals!
Additional financial considerations for members:
- Live within your financial means:
- Reduce your spending habits. Little changes can add up to big savings!
- Review & shop around for expenses such as: utilities, home or car insurance policies, internet and cable.
- With future pay raises or a bonus, increase your retirement savings through Peach State Reserves (PSR) contributions. The earlier you begin saving for your retirement, the greater the financial stability in your future.
- Save for an emergency: 8 months of expenses
- Credit card debt:
- Pay on time and always pay at least minimum balance.
- Pay off highest interest card first and then move on to the next.
- Do you know your credit score? Check your free credit report yearly for accuracy.
- Cyber security protection for your information and access points:
- Giving out personal information
- Secure WIFI
- Build a cash reserve savings account for emergency expenses.
- Four must-have documents:
- Revocable living trust
- Durable power of attorney for finances
- Durable power of attorney for healthcare