Peach State Reserves
The Employees’ Retirement System of Georgia (ERSGA) is the plan sponsor for the State of Georgia’s 401(k) and 457 plans, collectively referred to as Peach State Reserves (PSR).
ERSGA partners with GaBreeze to provide employees with an easy and effective way to save for retirement through PSR.
If you need additional information, contact GaBreeze:
The following state employees are eligible to save in PSR:
- ERS members (for information specific to the GSEPS plan, please see Appendix 1 – GSEPS Members)
- LRS members
- GDCP members who are non-temporary and non-seasonal
- Certain employees at Community Service Boards, Georgia Lottery Corporation, Baldwin County schools, Henry County schools, and Walton County schools (for eligibility rules, check with your local HR office)
- Certain JRS members (for eligibility rules, check with your local HR office)
- Eligible Tax Commissioners
PSR Features and Benefits:
- Tax-deferred (pre-tax) contributions and earnings
- Lowering your taxable income through pre-tax contributions
- After-tax, or Roth, contribution option for tax-free distributions in retirement
- Variety of investment options
- Low fees
GSEPS members of ERS are automatically participants in PSR.
The PSR 401(k) plan is a core component of your retirement benefit. Saving at least 5% in your PSR 401(k) plan means you receive the full employer match based on your years of creditable service.
|Your Contribution||Employer Match|
Starting with your sixth year of service, you will earn an additional half percent each year until you reach a maximum match of 9%.
GSEPS members should visit the GSEPS section of this site, as it includes information about the PSR 401(k) plan.
General PSR information for all PSR participants can be found below and in the PSR Handbook in the link to the right.
To enroll in PSR, or to make changes to your existing account, please visit:
Or call 1.877.342.7339