401(k) or 457 Rollovers


Rollover from a Previous Employer into a Peach State Reserves (PSR) 401(k) or 457

A rollover is when the money in a current qualified retirement account is directly transferred to a new qualified retirement account.

Rolling over a retirement account from a previous employer to PSR may save you a substantial amount of money in fees. Click here to view a list of PSR fees for comparison with your current plan. 

How to roll over a qualified retirement account from a previous employer into a PSR 401(k) or 457 account:

  1. Access your account on GaBreeze
  2. Click on the Savings & Retirement tab

    •  Click on Savings & Retirement Summary
  3. Under Resources, click Forms and Materials
  4. Scroll down to the Materials That Must Be Sent to You section

    •  Check the PSR 401(k) or 457 Rollover Contribution Form box
    •  Click View or Print Forms and Materials
    •  Click OK at prompt
  5. The Rollover Contribution form will either be mailed to you or sent to your secure online mailbox, depending on the your Delivery Preferences setting in GaBreeze (you can change this setting in Manage Communications under Your Profile).
  6. Once received, follow the instructions on the Rollover Contribution form to complete the rollover process.

If you need additional information, contact the GaBreeze Benefit Center: 877.342.7339