What can I do when I log in to my ERSGA account?
- Check your Service and Contribution balances
- Review and Update your Beneficiary Designations
- Create an Estimate of your Retirement Benefit
- Compare Estimates at different Retirement Dates
- Information and History
- Update your Direct Deposit and Tax Withholdings
- Update your Address
- View your 1099R Information
- View your Beneficiary Information, including your Pension Option elected at Retirement
You have the same online functionality as when you were an Active Member, plus Maintain your Address Information
Members who have terminated state employment - Apply for your Refund Online! All GDCP members, as well as ERS and PSERS members with less than 10 years of service, can apply online for a refund of their account balances.