- Live within your financial means:
- Reduce your spending habits. Little changes can add up to
- Review & shop around for expenses such as: utilities,
home or car insurance policies, internet and cable.
- Save for an emergency: 8 months of expenses
- Credit card debt:
- Pay on time and always pay at least minimum balance.
- Pay off highest interest card first and then move on to
- Do you know your credit score? Check your free
credit report yearly for accuracy. Click here for the links.
- Cyber security protection for your information and access
- Giving out personal information
- Secure WIFI
- Four must-have documents:
- Revocable living trust
- Durable power of attorney for finances
- Durable power of attorney for healthcare