GMPF Forms


Active and Inactive Members

Retirement Application
Retiree or Inactive Change of Address Form*

Retired Members 

You can use your ERSGA online account to update your home address or direct deposit information, make changes to your federal and state withholding, and even create a benefit verification letter.  Using your online account is fast, easy, and secure!

Retiree or Inactive Change of Address Form
Retiree Pension Direct Deposit Form
Federal Income Tax Form W-4P*
State Income Tax Substitute Form G-4P*

*Use your ERSGA online account for faster service.