Name, Information, and Bank Changes


Name Changes

You must send in a written notice to change your name. Your note must include your former full name, social security number, and your new name. Please include legal documentation, such as marriage certificate, divorce decree, or court decree.

Address Changes

The easiest way to change your address is to access your account on our Retiree Self-Service website and make your change online. You may also use the Change of Address Form for your plan in the Forms section of our website.


ERSGA can mail you a change of address form to complete and send back in to ERSGA or fax to (404) 350-6308.

(Changes received by ERSGA after the 18th of the month may not be processed until the next month.)

Direct Deposit Changes

Direct deposit is mandatory. The easiest way to change your direct deposit information is to access your secure account by using the Log In button at the top of any way and make your change online, or download a Retiree Direct Deposit Form from our website and upload, fax, or mail to ERSGA. You can change your financial institution by completing a direct deposit form.

Mail, upload, or fax a letter to ERSGA requesting to stop direct deposit of monthly retirement check. Include name and social security number and signature on the letter.