WRAP is available as an online presentation or you can attend a session at our ERSGA offices.
View the WRAP presentation online!
WRAP is available for convenient viewing whenever you like, simply by clicking on the link to the right.
- The workshop lasts just over 40 minutes, and deals with pensions only.
- Once you are viewing the workshop, a menu will appear on the left and you always have the option to click on any particular section of interest to you at any time.
Use the link below to learn more about continuing your health insurance in retirement.
Attending a WRAP in person at ERSGA
This event is intended for members who will retire within 90 days of the WRAP session. We will be completing the Online Retirement application during this session. To attend a WRAP:
- Register online
- Bring a government issued photo ID for you and your guests
- Bring your User Name and Password for your ERSGA online account. If you have not yet registered for an account, click here
- Bring your direct deposit information (routing and account number).
- Bring your Rollover information if you are planning on taking a PLOP and rolling the taxable portion to a financial institution
The doors will open at 8:30 a.m. and the workshop will begin promptly at 9:00 a.m. and will conclude at approximately 12:30 p.m. The workshop will be held at our Atlanta office in our Training Center located on the Lobby level. You should check our web site prior to the day of attendance for any announcements or schedule changes. In the event of inclement weather, please contact ERSGA at 800-805-4609 or locally at 404-350-6300 to determine if a workshop will be held.
|Flexible Benefits||9:00 – 9:30 am|
|State Health Benefits||9:30 – 10:15 am|
|Break||10:15 – 10:30 am|
|MORE Retiree Discount Program||10:30 – 10:45 am|
|Peach State Reserves 401(k) and 457||10:45 – 11:15 am|
|Break||11:15 – 11:30 am|
|Employees’ Retirement System (ERS)||11:30 – 12:30 pm|
|Meet with ERS Staff (optional)||12:30 pm|
Note: During the ERS portion of the WRAP, you will be completing your retirement application online. If you do NOT want to use the online system, but you do want to turn in your retirement application, please bring your completed , and a recent Estimate, with you to the WRAP.